Is your event or activity interested in being involved in the Brisbane Cycling Festival Program of Events in 2022?
If you would like to run an activity during the festival period such as organised rides, bike skill sessions, tours, nutrition courses, training camps, yoga sessions, food and beverage workshops or events, strength and conditioning sessions, active lifestyle, education and training, active living, sports photography sessions, scavenger hunts on bikes, or any other creative activity or event, the Brisbane Cycling Festival would like to hear from you!
There are many benefits from being involved as a Brisbane Cycling Festival affiliated event. The Brisbane Cycling Festival Program provides an umbrella under which individuals, clubs, groups, organisations and businesses can run their own special event and/or activity.
The Brisbane Cycling Festival will promote all accepted events and activities through:
1. The Brisbane Cycling Festival Program of Events - Over 2,000 programs are printed and distributed throughout Brisbane.
2. The Brisbane Cycling Festival website, social media platforms, and via EDM.
3. Print and other media opportunities.
4. Support will be provided to assist organisers with any help around their activity or event. Brisbane Cycling Festival still encourages affiliated events to take on their own additional advertising.
It is free of charge to be involved as an affiliated event or activity within the Brisbane Cycling Festival.
CLICK HERE to register your activity or event to be involved within the Brisbane Cycling Festival for 2022!
Festival Program of Events:
1. Submit their expression of interest application by close of business, Friday, 21 January 2022.
2. The event or activity must take place within the Brisbane Cycling Festival period of March - April (specific dates to be confirmed).
3. The event or activity must be held within the Brisbane Region.
4. The applicant must supply a Public Liability / Certificate of Currency.
5. Add the Brisbane Cycling Festival's logo onto your event/activity promotion.
6. Display Brisbane Cycling Festival's signage/promotional items at your event/activity.
7. Provide Brisbane Cycling Festival with high definition logo (with transparent background) and 2 x photos for promotional items.
8. Provide Brisbane Cycling Festival with registration/participation numbers after the event/activity.
9. Add Brisbane Cycling Festival as a co-host on the events/activity Facebook event/s (if possible).
If you have any questions, please contact Brisbane Cycling Festival Event Manager at email@example.com.
Stay tuned for our Festival Program of Events or sign up to receive the program when it goes live, plus receive access to other great Brisbane Cycling Festival information.